Can entrepreneurs get what they need to create successful companies?
Yes. The Innovation Ecosystem addresses the unique needs of startup and small growth businesses. Each Hub’s Growth Company Advisors will connect entrepreneurs to a range of business services and will guide you every step of the way.
For startups our program can help:
- Talk through your idea and help you validate it as a business
- Work to help you prepare, justify and sell that story
- Help determine who you should tell the story to — and when
- Help you make connections to mentors and programs
- Keep you apprised of new sources of funding and events across Connecticut
For small growth businesses, our program can help:
- Find qualified members to help identify and address business challenges and opportunities
- Find a prototype lab or research firm along with modest funding
- Find experts to help add new systems or process to sustain growth
- Refer you to regional leaders and subject matter experts in accounting, legal or banking support
The first step for companies is to register and complete a Growth Company Assessment.
For more information, you may contact the Growth Company Advisor in your local hub.